This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Supply -v to linker also
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:26:32 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Supply -v to linker also
- References: <71FA2F4B-3831-11D9-8C90-000393A91CAA@apple.com>
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Devang Patel wrote:
> This small patch supplies -v command line option to linker program.
> This allows user to see real ld arguments used by collect2.
> 2004-11-16 Devang Patel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.c (process_command): Supply -v to linker.
> Full bootstrapped and dejagnu test run is in progress on powerpc-darwin.
> OK if it succeeds ?
Late to the game, still already done that...
I think you want --verbose for the linker. Maybe -v for the
assembler too? See config/cris/cris.h ASM_SPEC and LINK_SPEC.