This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem with store motion in gcse.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: dberlin at dberlin dot org, roger at eyesopen dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:25:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix problem with store motion in gcse.c
- References: <10411242325.AA01067@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 06:25:52PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> * gcse.c (insert_store): Error if try to insert store on abnormal edge.
> (store_motion): Don't move store if any edge we'd want to move it
> to is abnormal.