This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Refine escaping pointers when integers are involved
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 04 18:16:07 EST
- Subject: Re: Refine escaping pointers when integers are involved
Looks OK. I assume that you checked that
gcc.c-torture/unsorted/pass.c still works? That's what prompted the
It did when I first made this change a couple of months ago; the
latest test is just getting up to that point right now.