This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Refine escaping pointers when integers are involved
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:03:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: Refine escaping pointers when integers are involved
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <10411270054.AA14886@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 19:54 -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> * tree-ssa-alias.c (compute_points_to_and_addr_escapes): Remove
> special code for assigning to non-pointer.
> (is_escape_site): If RHS is a conversion between pointer and integer
> types, this is an escape site.
Looks OK. I assume that you checked that gcc.c-torture/unsorted/pass.c
still works? That's what prompted the initial code.