This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR diagnostic/17594
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Matt Kraai <kraai at ftbfs dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:56:07 +0900
- Subject: Re: Fix PR diagnostic/17594
- References: <20041128175336.GA12293@localhost.localdomain>
Matt Kraai wrote:-
> GCC does not error about unknown options that start with a valid
> option because it accepts matches against options that are a prefix of
> the input, even if they do not allow joined arguments, as a switch
> meant for another language.
> The attached patch makes it require that the switch match exactly or
> accept a joined argument in order to accept it as meant for another
> language. Tested on powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu. OK to commit?
> (For gcc)
> * opts.c (find_opt): Require that the input match a switch
> exactly or that the switch take a joined option to be
> interpreted as a match for another language.
> (For gcc/testsuite)
> * gcc.dg/funroll-loops-all.c: New.
This is fine, thanks.