This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR15824: Broken configure test in libcpp
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:47:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR15824: Broken configure test in libcpp
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
> Once we reenter stage1, I'll submit clean-up patches to transition
> libcpp away from uchar a file or two at a time. Likewise for
Yes, that's probably for the best.