This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix regression preprocessor/17610
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: neroden at fastmail dot fm (Nathanael Nerode)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:29:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix regression preprocessor/17610
- References: <20041127205636.GA628@fastmail.fm>
email@example.com (Nathanael Nerode) writes:
> Solves the bug (whee). Bootstrapped & regression tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> A testcase is included (although it is imperfect, since in the failing case,
> it has to wait and time out because it doesn't deal with stdin smoothly).
> Testing of the testcase is in progress. OK to commit?
OK provided you verify that this doesn't break -include "" which is
*supposed* to read stdin.
This should go onto 3.4 branch as well.