This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix assert.h in shared libraries on Darwin
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Nov 2004 11:56:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix assert.h in shared libraries on Darwin
- References: <email@example.com>
This sounds like the right thing, and the patch looks right (although
I have to admit my eyes glazed over about half-way through the
mklibgcc.in changes). Anything that gets rid of a use of 'nm'
can't be too bad...