This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] bb-reorder.c: Speed up find_traces_1_round.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:01:25 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] bb-reorder.c: Speed up find_traces_1_round.
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2004-11-26 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * bb-reorder.c (find_traces_1_round): Speed up by using
> EDGE_COUNT instead of FOR_EACH_EDGE.
This OK for mainline. Hopefully, Mark agrees with my opinion that
when taken as a whole your speed-up patches address GCC's current
performance issues which is a regression from previous releases.
Mark, if you disagree let me (and Kazu) know.