This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for Re: Mainline in regression-fix only mode
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:43:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Re: Mainline in regression-fix only mode
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <41A7A1C5.email@example.com> <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, Mark Mitchell wrote:
This message is a reminder that the mainline is now in regression-fix only
That means that (aside from documentation) no new features or cleanups should
be committed, unless that's part of fixing a regression.
I applied the patch below to document this on our main page as well.