This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Speed up operand_equal_p during SSA optimizations.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:19:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Speed up operand_equal_p during SSA optimizations.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com> <20041126173526.GA30897@topo.toronto.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 12:35 -0500, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 12:26:33PM -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> > Attached is a patch to have a special version of operand_equal_p for
> > SSA optimizations.
> Hmm, why not move the common cases up in operand_equal_p?
> if (TREE_CODE (arg0) == SSA_NAME && TREE_CODE (arg1) == SSA_NAME)
> return arg0 == arg1;
> and similarly for constants.
That would be my preference as well.