This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix stmt.o dependencies
- From: bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de (Bernd Schmidt)
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:03:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix stmt.o dependencies
- References: <email@example.com>
Ben Elliston wrote:
(Re-sending because I don't see this message in the list archives; no
idea where it went!)
I discovered this as a result of the recent changes to bitmap.h, which
didn't trigger a recompile of stmt.o. Okay for mainline?
2004-11-26 Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in (REGS_H): Depend on $(BASIC_BLOCK_H).
I'd imagine this falls under the obvious rule. Ok.