This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java build broken
- From: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:12:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: Java build broken
Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 11/25/2004 11:02:45 PM:
> Tom's last patch had the following note: "This patch changes Class; you
> will need to do a clean rebuild of libgcj."
Well, I started the bootstrap from a completely empty build directory;
I don't know how much cleaner I could get ...