This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Solaris 10 fixinc patch
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:43:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: Solaris 10 fixinc patch
- Organization: Home
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
"Joseph S. Myers" wrote:
> This patch bypasses some unnecessary fixincludes fixes on Solaris 10.
Just for sanity: Are there still issues that have to be corrected?
i.e. could Sol. 10 work without fixincludes? Otherwise:
> OK to commit?
Looks good to me.
> + /* The Solaris 2.10 headers already define these types correctly. */
> + mach = '*-*-solaris2.1[0-9]*';
> + not_machine = true;
OK. I'm impressed. Even I had forgotten about the "invert sense" attribute. :-)
Cheers - Bruce