This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Handling non-constant bounds in extract_range_from_cond
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 04 09:36:38 EST
- Subject: Re: Handling non-constant bounds in extract_range_from_cond
I assume this fixes the following acats tests:
It fixes an ICE and I thought it was just cc1221d (I meant to include
that in my email; sorry if I forgot). I show c34002a as working in a
recent run I did, but c460007 is still failing.