This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [altivec]Mode mode macros
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 12:29:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: [altivec]Mode mode macros
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <41A4AD6C.email@example.com> <20041124202640.GA7923@redhat.com>
Aldy Hernandez wrote:
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 03:49:00PM +0000, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
I'll do this with a followup patch.
Do you mind changing the references to register 110 to a define_constant,
and define one accordingly? Since you're touching the code :-).
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk