This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: FYI: more BC merge fixes
- From: "Andreas Tobler" <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb at suse dot de>,"Ranjit Mathew" <rmathew at gmail dot com>,tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: "Java Patch List" <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:48:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch: FYI: more BC merge fixes
>-- Original Message --
>I think this is obviously correct and you can apply it.
>Apparently the BC branch/merge was never bootstrapped...
Bah, doing the work twice. rth was faster in commiting :(