This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 16/n
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:22:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 16/n
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 19:04 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is part 16 of my O(1) PHI argument look-up patch.
> phi_arg_from_edge no longer returns -1. The patch replaces
> phi_arg_from_edge with e->dest_idx. Note that this is safe because
> remove_phi_arg_num removes a PHI argument, which always exist. It's
> just that a "missing PHI argument" is faked by putting NULL_TREE in
> the corresponding slot.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-25 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-phinodes.c (remove_phi_args): Replace phi_arg_from_edge
> with e->dest_idx.