This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Properly fold ARRAY_REF in expand_expr
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: laurent at guerby dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 04 17:57:26 EST
- Subject: Re: Properly fold ARRAY_REF in expand_expr
Probably more than one test, there are many ACATS tests that
currently fail at runtime on array stuff :)
Could well be, but I only write down the one that I was debugging and
usually don't go back and rerun to see what else was fixed. Unfortunately,
the paper on which I wrote the notes is a bit raggedy at this point and
hard to read ...