This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Force copying of constant of remappable type
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:52:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: Force copying of constant of remappable type
- References: <10411241607.AA27958@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 11:07:37AM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> * tree-inline.c (copy_body_r): Explicitly copy a constant if the
> type will be remapped.
Yes, this looks right.