This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Use the canonical PR ChangeLog form in contributing.html
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matt Kraai <kraai at ftbfs dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:27:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: Use the canonical PR ChangeLog form in contributing.html
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20041124074133.GA7511@localhost.localdomain>
Matt Kraai wrote:
According to codingconventions.html (and a survey of recent ChangeLog
entries), the preferred format for ChangeLog entries that fix PRs is
but contributing.html uses
Fixes PR foo/123
as an example. The following patch changes it to the canonical form.
OK to commit?