This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [doc] empty loops
- From: Duncan Sands <duncan dot sands at math dot u-psud dot fr>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:38:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [doc] empty loops
- References: <41A49F46.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 24 November 2004 15:48, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> this patch clarifies why empty loops might be removed. It comes
> from answering http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2004-11/msg00169.html
Maybe it should give an example of using volatile or some such thing
to ensure that a loop does not go away.
All the best,