This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 13/n
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:08:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 13/n
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 09:43 -0500, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 09:36 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> > * tree-ssa-dom.c (cprop_into_successor_phis): Remove code to
> > find the index of a PHI argument. Use e->dest_idx instead.
> OK. You can also commit this together with the patch to rename 'hint'
> to something more descriptive.
Yea. "index" or "indx" ought to do just fine.