This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix rtl-optimization/18614
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:36:00 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix rtl-optimization/18614
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> Roger Sayle wrote:
> >>2004-11-23 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> >> PR rtl-optimization/18614
> >> * simplify-rtx.c (simplify_binary_operation): Do not
> >> simplify inner elements of constant arguments of
> >> VEC_CONCAT insn.
> >This is OK for mainline, provided that you add the testcase from
> >the bugzilla PR to the dejagnu testsuite. Thanks.
> Roger, thanks for review. I have added a testcase as requested.
> The bug is still present on 3.4 branch. Is it OK to install the
> patch on the branch?
As this is a regression from gcc 3.3.3, both the patch and the testcase
are OK for the gcc-3_4-branch. Thanks for bootstrapping and regression