This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: vectorization test changes for alpha
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com, dorit at il dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:44:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: vectorization test changes for alpha
- References: <20041123222010.GA28344@redhat.com>
If we do go ahead and run expand_vector_operations again after
vectorization, then that means that I don't have to duplicate code
for V4HImode addition, nor *any* of the logical operations.
I think we wanted to do that only if generic vectors were created, and I
wanted to do that for 4.1. But we can do it whenever a vectorization