This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] -mfpmath=sse should disable x387 intrinsics
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:44:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] -mfpmath=sse should disable x387 intrinsics
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 09:14:05AM -0700, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * config/i386/i386.c (override_options): Disable x87 fancy math
> intrinsics if -mfpmath= doesn't include 387 (default on x86_64).