This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Fix PR target/12027
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:06:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Fix PR target/12027
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> This PR reports the build failure of the compiler for the sparclite-coff and
> sparclite-elf targets because of an undefined macro. It has been present
> since 3.3 at least. Therefore, I propose to remove both targets for 4.0.
> 2004-11-16 ?Eric Botcazou ?<email@example.com>
> PR target/12027
> * config.gcc (sparclite-*-coff*): Remove.
> (sparclite-*-elf*): Likewise.
> * config/sparc/litecoff.h: Likewise.
> * config/sparc/liteelf.h: Likewise.
> * config/sparc/lite.h: Likewise.
> * config/sparc/t-sparclite: Likewise.
There's another breakage PR for this target, PR 4198.