This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix rtl-optimization/18614
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:04:28 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix rtl-optimization/18614
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, Uros Bizjak wrote:
> 2004-11-23 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> PR rtl-optimization/18614
> * simplify-rtx.c (simplify_binary_operation): Do not
> simplify inner elements of constant arguments of
> VEC_CONCAT insn.
This is OK for mainline, provided that you add the testcase from
the bugzilla PR to the dejagnu testsuite. Thanks.
For those wondering about a potential missed optimization opportunity,
VEC_CONCAT of two CONST_VECTORs is handled later in the same function.