This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 8/n
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:14:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 8/n
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 23:59 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * tree-cfg.c (tree_execute_on_growing_pred): New.
> (tree_cfg_hooks): Add tree_execute_on_growing_pred.
> * tree-flow.h: Add a prototype for
> * tree-phinodes.c (reserve_phi_args_for_new_edge): New.
> (add_phi_arg): Don't resize a PHI array.