This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix GC problem with complex types
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:00:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix GC problem with complex types
- References: <6BAF13D0-3CF7-11D9-AEB4-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Nov 22, 2004, at 6:28 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
We are GCing some complex types which we still have reference to.
The problem is the the variable which stores last vector type is not
marked with GTY, this fixes the problem. The reason why I also marked
the int as GTY is because if we don't we could have a possible PCH
problem but I did not test that patch at all.
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on ppc-darwin with no regressions.
* tree-complex.c (vector_inner_type): New variable moved from
PR 17957 ?