This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix for PR 14838
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:43:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix for PR 14838
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <200411220528.iAM5SVnV019902@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 00:28 -0500, John David Anglin wrote:
> The enclosed change fixes PR 14838. It makes get_first_nonnote_insn
> and get_last_nonnote_insn more conservative in that they no longer
> assume that the first/last insn is always a note insn.
> The only users of these two functions are pa.c and avr.c.
> Tested on hppa-unknown-linux-gnu, 3.3, 3.4 and 4.0 branches with
> no regressions.
> Ok for 3.3, 3.4 and main?
OK for the mainline. Others would need to approve 3.3 and 3.4.