This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix PR tree-optimization/18611
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:22:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix PR tree-optimization/18611
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 12:06 -0500, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> The only use of dataflow_set_a_op_b was always passing rslt and op1
> as the same, which got passed to bitmap_ior/bitmap_and, but
> bitmap_and/bitmap_ior don't allow dst and op1 to be the same
> Thus, i've changed dataflow_set_a_op_b to make explicit that the
> result and the first operation are the same, and changed it to use
> Bootstrapped and regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu
> Okay for mainline?
> 2004-11-22 Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * df.c (dataflow_set_a_op_b): Remove rslt parameter, since it's
> always the same as op1. Use bitmap_ior_into and bitmap_and_into.
> Add comment to function.