This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove pointer-set.c:pointer_set_contains ()
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:55:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Remove pointer-set.c:pointer_set_contains ()
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 10:44 +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> This function is unused. Okay to remove it?
> 2004-11-18 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
> * pointer-set.h (pointer_set_contains): Remove.
> * pointer-set.c (pointer_set_contains): Likewise.