This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 6/n
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:54:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 6/n
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 18:33 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to part 6 of my O(1) PHI argument look-up patch.
> This patch makes remove_phi_arg_num static.
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu on top of part 3 through 5:
> OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-21 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-phinodes.c (remove_phi_arg_num): Make it static.
> * tree-flow.h: Remove the corresponding prototype.