This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 5/n
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:54:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 5/n
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 16:28 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to part 5 of my O(1) PHI argument look-up patch.
> This patch moves removal of PHI args behind the scene of remove_edge.
> Specifically, remove_phi_args is called from the CFG hook
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu on top of
> OK to apply?
> Note that ssa_remove_edge becomes a simple wrapper. If you could
> preapprove a patch to replace ssa_remove_edge with remove_edge, that
> would be greatly appreciated.
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-21 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * tree-cfg.c (tree_execute_on_shrinking_pred): New.
> (tree_cfg_hooks): Use it.
> * tree-ssa.c (ssa_remove_edge): Don't call remove_phi_args.
> (ssa_redirect_edge): Don't call remove_phi_arg_num.
OK. Patch to replace uses of ssa_remove_edge with remove_edge is