This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 4/n
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:53:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 4/n
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 12:46 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to part 4 of my O(1) PHI argument look-up patch.
> In order to sync an edge vector and a PHI array, we need to catch
> events like growing and shrinking of the edge vector.
> This patch adds two targets hooks. See the hunks from cfghooks.h for
> their descriptions. To make the patch readable, I didn't put the
> applications of these hooks in this patch.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
> Kazu Hirata
> 2004-11-21 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * cfg.c (unchecked_make_edge): Call execute_on_growing_pred
> after making an edge.
> (remove_edge): Call execute_on_shrinking_pred before removing
> an edge.
> (redirect_edge_succ): Call execute_on_growing_pred and
> * cfghooks.c (execute_on_growing_pred): New.
> (execute_on_shrinking_pred): Likewise.
> * cfghooks.h (cfg_hooks): Add execute_on_growing_pred and
> Add prototypes for execute_on_growing_pred and
> * cfgrtl.c (rtl_cfg_hooks): Add NULL hooks to
> execute_on_growing_pred and execute_on_shrinking_pred.
> (cfg_layout_rtl_cfg_hook): Likewise.
> * tree-cfg.c (tree_cfg_hooks): Likewise.
This is fine. Please go ahead and install.