This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix recent ssa verification regression
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:41:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix recent ssa verification regression
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 12:56 -0500, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> This fixes the problem noted here (that we no longer verify that the kill
> operands are correct) by adding back the kills to the list of things that
> are verified:
> I will apply as obvious after bootstrap and regression test finishes.
> 2004-11-22 Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-ssa.c (verify_ssa): SSA_OP_ALL_USES should be
> SSA_OP_ALL_USES | SSA_OP_ALL_KILLS for verification purposes.