This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR 18529
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:59:06 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR 18529
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> PR tree-optimization/18529
> * fold-const.c (fold_to_nonsharp_ineq_using_bound): New function.
> (simple_operand_p): Use STRIP_NOPS. Consider SSA names simple.
> (fold): Call fold_to_nonsharp_ineq_using_bound.
> * tree-ssa-loop-niter.c (simplify_replace_tree): New function.
> (number_of_iterations_cond): Fold the expressions before futher
> (tree_simplify_using_condition): Handle case when cond or expr is
> an EQ_EXPR specially.
Many thanks. This is OK for mainline.