This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove more code from except.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:25:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: Remove more code from except.c
- References: <4547867.1100620895309.SLOX.WebMail.email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 05:01:35PM +0100, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * cfgexpand.c (tree_expand_cfg): Fix comment.
> * passes.c (rest_of_compilation): Don't do a second call to
> convert_from_eh_region_ranges from here, it's already called
> from cfgexpand.c.
> * except.c (resolve_fixup_regions): Remove.
> (remove_fixup_regions): Remove.
> (convert_from_eh_region_ranges_1): Remove.
> (convert_from_eh_region_ranges): Remove the case where EH is
> not already lowered at the tree level. We always lower there.