This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] regrename.c: Speed up copyprop_hardreg_forward.
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:53:00 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] regrename.c: Speed up copyprop_hardreg_forward.
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> 2004-11-22 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR rtl-optimization/18599
> * regrename.c (copyprop_hardreg_forward): Speed up by putting
> BB_VISITED flags on basic blocks as we process them.
This is OK for mainline.