This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] to support libgcc_s.so for m32r-linux-gcc 3.4, 4.0
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazuhiro Inaoka <inaoka dot kazuhiro at renesas dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:40:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] to support libgcc_s.so for m32r-linux-gcc 3.4, 4.0
- References: <419ABFAD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <41A1487F.email@example.com>
This patch adds support libgcc_s.so and libgcc_eh.a.
This patch is needed to buid glibc, libtool .etc.
The following patch was unreviewd.
Would you give me advice about it?
My apologise - I managed to lose track of this email.
I have now approved the patch and checked it in.