This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping ADA patch
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at adacore dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:10:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: ping ADA patch
- References: <353968EC-3A82-11D9-AEB4-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
This patch is OK. The main problem in approving this patch
is that it has little to do with the Ada front itself, but
rather with the GC system in GCC. So my approval is based
on the fact other front ends handle this in the same way.
On Nov 19, 2004, at 18:24, Andrew Pinski wrote:
Patch needed to compile Ada on many targets.
It reduces the stack space which is needed.
Also this patch adds the corresponding code which is
already on all of the front-ends already.