This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Basic support for ARM EABI GNU/Linux
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:47:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Basic support for ARM EABI GNU/Linux
- Organization: GNU
- References: <200411191917.iAJJHmO6029396@sirius.codesourcery.com>
On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 19:17, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Here's a basic patch for ARM EABI GNU/Linux.
> Paul, is this OK for the csl-arm-branch? Should I create the 2004-Q3
> release branch before checking this in? What about mainline?
I don't think this should be on mainline unless, at the very least, we
can sort out the execption unwinding issue. Otherwise we'll have a
not-quite conforming implementation which will cause grief when it does
start to conform.