This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed Dejagnu test case for H8300 and SH target
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Nitin Yewale <NitinY at KPITCummins dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:54:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed Dejagnu test case for H8300 and SH target
- References: <4A1BE23A7B777442B60F4B4916AE0F130244181F@sohm.kpit.com><1090951490.16851.1554.camel@speedy>
Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 02:51, Nitin Yewale wrote:
>> Please review dejagnu test case from following link.
> Thanks. Installed
You've accidentally committed it into the root of the repository instead
of under gcc/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg. I've moved the file now.
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, email@example.com
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, MaxfeldstraÃe 5, 90409 NÃrnberg, Germany
Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."