This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: re-apply Kelley's test for old Darwin cctools
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 14:37:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: re-apply Kelley's test for old Darwin cctools
On Sunday, November 21, 2004, at 11:35 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
This fixes PR 18142, as I see it.
But it doesn't address the Zack concern. Could you test for $build ==
$target additionally, and not do the test if they are different. I
think that would be a very minor change, and trivial enough to do, and
make everyone happier.