This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Speedup DOM and into-SSA
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:14:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Speedup DOM and into-SSA
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <3CED5500-37E7-11D9-89EF-000A95D692F4@physics.uc.edu>
On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 10:50 -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> * tree-flow.h (tree2): Typedef because there is already a VEC(tree).
> Define a VEC(tree2) for head.
I don't really like 'tree2'. How about something more descriptive like
'tree_on_heap' or something along those lines?
OK otherwise. Nice improvement.