This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 2/n
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:02:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] O(1) PHI argument look-up - Part 2/n
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 12:58 -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> #define PHI_ARG_EDGE(NODE, I) (EDGE_PRED (bb_for_stmt ((NODE)), (I)))
Probably not worth it, if we are working with a PHI node, we typically
always have its basic block at hand, so calling bb_for_stmt() again is
just a waste of time. But, we'll see.
> 2004-11-18 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree-cfg.c (reinstall_phi_args): New.
> (tree_split_edge): Use it after redirecting an edge. Don't
> modify PHI_ARG_EDGE.