This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Unbreak AVR (PR17735)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:43:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Unbreak AVR (PR17735)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <419CED3A.email@example.com>
Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
Paul Brook wrote:This patch is OK.
The patch below fixes this by also allowing values not larger than a
Tested on arm-none-eabi, and by building avr cross.
As I said in the Bugzilla log, I can confirm this
patch fixes the longstanding avr bootstrap failure.