This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove unused code from dwarf2asm.c?
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: "Ben Elliston" <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:56:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: Remove unused code from dwarf2asm.c?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 18 Nov 2004 15:17:40 +1100, "Ben Elliston" <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch removes some functions from dwarf2asm.c that currently are
> not used, but may be one day. Should they be removed for now and
> retrieved from CVS history if ever needed?
Hmm, it seems to me that it's useful for dwarf2asm.c to implement all
variants, and they don't seem likely to suffer bit rot. Perhaps #if 0 them