This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR 18529
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:59:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR 18529
- References: <20041118215248.GA23537@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
+ /* Substitute NEW for OLD in EXPR. OLD must match by pointer comparison
+ (this function should primarily be used for ssa names as OLD). */
+ static tree
+ subst (tree expr, tree old, tree new)
Please don't name this function "subst". There is at least one other
function with exactly the same name and completely different behavior.